“Value For Money” Is The Name Of The Game At PVA’s First Car Auction For 2018
Park Village Auctions are starting 2018 in high-gear with their first vehicle auction set to take place on the 17th of January. That’s the word from PVA’s head auctioneer, Clive Lazarus, who says that the upcoming auction will feature a large assortment of quality used vehicles guaranteed to suit all manners of tastes and budgets.
In keeping with their solid reputation for bringing a variety of genuine repossessed cars to market, Lazarus says that buyers from across the spectrum can expect to find reliable, relatively low mileage vehicles at “lower than dealer” rates.
To illustrate this, Lazarus shares notable sales achieved at PVA’s final vehicle auction for 2017. Prices quoted below exclude Vat and buyer’s commission.
• A 2016 BMW X5 (37 898km’s) sold for R570 000
• A 2016 Audi S3 (62 463km’s) sold for R355 000
• A 2013 Range Rover Evoque, 2.2S Station wagon (112 473km’s) sold for R240 000
• A 2015 Ford Ranger 2.2 HP XL (69 765km’s) sold for R185 000
• A 2016 Toyota Hilux SC 2.4 GD-6 RB SR (37 410km’s) sold for R170 000
• A 2016 Toyota Corolla Quest 1.6 (38 328km’s) sold for R121 000
• A 2016 Volkswagen Polo Vivo GP 1.4 (9 360km’s) sold for R108 000
• A 2016 Chevrolet Corsa Utility 1.4 (23 709km’s) sold for R92 000
• A 2012 Nissan NP200 (50 896km’s) sold for R56 000
• A 2014 Ford Figo 1.4 (75 218km’s) sold for R44 000
Lazarus: “Bidders are still raising their hands for models ranging from everyday run-arounds to luxury SUVS despite challenging economic times and consequent rising fuel prices. Buyers are simply seeking out value for money when it comes to getting their hands on the cars they want.”
The auction will take place at PVA’s Bank Repo Centre, 221 Main Road, Martindale, Johannesburg from 10:30am. Viewing will take place the day prior from 9am-4pm. Growing ever more popular with each auction, bidders can also participate online via PVA’s website.
“Buyers looking for a safe way to acquire affordable, passenger, commercial, executive motor vehicles and other assorted items need not look any further than our trusty Martindale auctions.” Concludes Lazarus.