This auction is closed
Invitation To Submit Offers: Redundant, Scrap & Obsolete Mining Equipment Sale 4
Invitation to submit offers: redundant, scrap & obsolete mining equipment & spares from Shiva Uranium (Pty) Ltd (in business rescue) Sale 4
By order of: the joint Business Rescue Practitioners
• Hypernickel 275KVA DC EAF Furnace and Ball Production Facility, stripped
• Caterpillar R1300 LHD (3) redundant
• Caterpillar AD30 Hauler (2) redundant
• Komatsu WA380 wheeled loader (1) redundant
• Hyundai Robex excavator (2) redundant
• Stainless steel lap joints, reducers, T pieces, slip flanges, etc.
• Cargo container site office conversion and cargo containers
• Assorted size and capacity electrical motors
• Stainless steel piping, scrap iron ferrous, non ferrous and stainless steel
• Assorted size and capacity ball valves
• Various size and output electric winches
• Complete warehouse structure. App. 26m x 13m And 45m x 14m
Please note: This is an “Invitation to Submit Offers” bid. Completed bid documents are to be submitted with all supporting documentation no later than 1300 (ZA) on the 27th March 2019 at: Park Village Auction Office, Unit 10 Ferndale Mews North, 355 Oak Avenue; Ferndale, Johannesburg. You are required to include in your bid documents a 20% deposit of your cumulative highest bid amount. Final winning bidders will be notified NO later than the 03 April 2019 at 1700 (ZA).
Please refer to the bid documents for more detailed information.
Notice to purchasers:
• Buyers premium: 10%
• VAT/Tax: 15%
• Inspection details: Strictly by appointment only 18-20 & 25 & 26 March 2019.
• Payment date: As per details in the ‘Offer To Purchase’ Document
• Equipment removal date: By Prior Arrangement and Appointment only, before 19 April 2019