Liquidation sale of massive agricultural property of ±637Ha - 30kms from Elands Bay, WC
An extensive agricultural property with vast array of improvements.
This massive (±637Ha) agricultural property, previously used for grazing purposes, boasts a vast number of improvements. These include a residential dwelling, a shed, a farm utility dwelling, a cattle kraal, and a partly constructed swimming pool. Further improvements include a borehole, irrigation system, electrical substation, a natural water reservoir, a pump house and 4 plastic water storage tanks.
There are 10 boundary lines enclosed by perimeter fencing, which hold two entrance points with gated access. The farm is serviced by Eskom and the main water sources are the Verlorenvlei, Oliphant and Doring Rivers.
To be sold separately:
Various farming equipment including a Turnerland TL-280-PH planting unit, multi tooth ripper implements (with tow behind), single axle trailers and tractors, and much more. Full inventory list available on request.
- Property Location: Off R366 Regional Road, Piketberg Road, Elandsbay, Western Cape (32°22’24.3"S 18°30’02.3"E)
- Legal Description: Ptn 40 of Farm 1 Bonteheuvel Reg Div: Piketberg Rd, WC
- Viewing: Please contact Catherine Pritchard
- Erf size: ±637.5889Ha
- Buyers premium: 10%
- Property: Deposit of 10% to be paid upon acceptance by the seller
- Equipment: Buyer’s Premium of 10% to be paid upon acceptance by the selle
- Further terms and conditions available on our website.